Monday, May 7, 2012

The Best Chili Con Carne Recipe Ever

The Best Chili Con Carne Ever

My Grandmother and my Mother got me to making Chili Con Carne and I really do believe that I make the best tasting Chili Con Carne in the world today. If you like a rich delicious Chili Con Carne then you will love this recipe. Everyone I've ever made it for says that its the best chili con carne that they have ever tasted.

Chili Con Carne does have beans in it. This is I feel the best recipe for chili con carne that I have ever tasted. I have been working on perfecting this recipe now for about thirty years and I think I have it perfect. Try it out and see what you think.

For Your Chili Con Carne Recipe You Will Need

1. One 14-15 1/2 Ounce Can Black Beans Washed And Drained.

2. One 14-15 1/2 Ounce Can Pinto Beans Washed And Drained.

3. One 14-15 1/2 Ounce Can Red Kidney Beans Washed And Drained.

4. One 14-15 Ounce Can Tomato Sauce.

5. One Twenty Eight Ounce Can Diced Tomatoes.

6. One 14-15 Ounce Can Green Chilies.

7. One Fourth Cup Diced Minced Garlic.

8. One Fourth Cup Diced Sweet Onion.

9. One Fourth Cup Fine Diced Red Bell Pepper.

10. One Fourth Cup Fine Diced Green Bell Pepper.

11. One Fourth Cup Chili Powder.

12. Four Jalapenos With Stems And Seeds Removed And Diced.

13. Two Tablespoons Brown Sugar.

14. Two Pounds Ground Beef Browned With Your Vegetables And Garlic And Drained Well.

15. One Six Ounce Can Tomato Paste.

Start off by browning your hamburger meat, bell peppers, jalapenos, onion, and garlic in a skillet until your hamburger is done and well drained.

Now add all your ingredients to a crock pot or slow cooker and cook on high stirring often for eight hours. Stir often.

After eight hours you should have one of the best pots of Chili Con Carne that you have ever tasted. Yes it really is that good. So what are you waiting on. Go get the ingredients and get busy cooking your Chili Con Carne.

Author: Thomas Byers

Thomas Byers has been making and cooking chili for over thirty years now and he has won over fifty thousand dollars in chili cook off contests.

CLICK HERE for another great recipe for CHILI.